Day-Care Center Martin-Haller-Ring
We are an educational “Play-Island” for 20 children from 2 to 6 years of age, with flexible care times during our opening hours from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. We make sure, that your child’s “kindergarten-time” becomes an unforgettable, attractive experience.
„Children have the right to have friends, otherwise they won't mature well"
We continuously offer
- Nature and environmental experiences
- Perception and exercise
- Linguistic aid
- Pre-school work
- Period visits to the “Hamburg Puppet Theater”
- Fairy tales, theater and role plays
- Experimentation and Research
- Periodic field trips, also including the closely lain city park
- Daily, versatile breakfast buffet
- We enjoy our kindergarten life and celebrate, sing, dance and laugh as often as possible!
“Strengthening today’s children for a better tomorrow - where broadening the mind means building a brighter future”
- We work pursuant to the concept of open work.
- We recognize children as independent individuals and support them in discovering the future.
- We’re open for the children’s needs
- Three fundamental needs earmark our everyday life: estimation, affiliation and exertion of influence.
- An inherent daily routine and clear rules support the social cooperation
- affectionate care in our educational actions
- We are a large domicile offering countless educational opportunities for children
- Children are the best researchers
- Children of the World
- Knights and their Customs
- ”A Festival of Nations: Diverseness becomes Normality”
- Early road traffic education
- Fairy Tale Hour
- Flintstone meets Einstein - Education as Self-Education, Right from the Start
… and much more!