Day-Care Center Rahlstedter Weg
We are a domicile with flexible care times within the opening hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We make sure that the children’s “kindergarten-time” becomes an unforgettable, attractive experience.
„Strengthening today's children for a better tomorrow - where broadening the mind means building a brighter future"
We continuously offer
- Creative arts
- English (from 4 years of age)
- Research workshop
- Periodic field trips within the urban district
- Home economics, cooking and baking
- Linguistic aid
- Visits to the theater
- Pre-school work
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Fresh and healthy purchased lunches
“Strengthening today’s children for a better tomorrow - where broadening the mind means building a brighter future”
- We work pursuant to the concept of open work.
- We recognize children as independent individuals and support them in discovering the future.
- We’re open for the children’s needs
- Three fundamental needs earmark our everyday life: estimation, affiliation and exertion of influence.
- An inherent daily routine and clear rules support the social cooperation
- affectionate care in our educational actions
- We are a large domicile offering countless educational opportunities for children
- Children are the best researchers
- Exercise and Music Room
- Dream Island (relaxation and reading room)
- Doll corner/role play room
- Playground and little wildness
- Jungle room
It is important to us that the children are integrally promoted and accompanied during their development. In our day-care center’s world of experience, the children should be able to grasp the world with all of their senses. Through the promotion of creativity and imagination, we want to encourage the children to enfold their skills and interests. At the end of their kindergarten-time, we’d like to bid them farewell as happy, self-confident and independent personalities.