Day-Care Center Lichtwarkhaus
We are a domicile in the heart of Bergedorf for children from 2 to 6 years of age with flexible care times within the opening hours from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. We make sure that your child’s “kindergarten-time” becomes an unforgettable, attractive experience.
„Strengthening today's children for a better tomorrow - where broadening the mind means building a brighter future"
We continuously offer
- Gymnastics, also in our own sports hall
- Perception and exercise
- Linguistic aid
- Pre-school work
- Center-own pottery work studio
- Fairy Tales, Theater, Role Plays
- Experimenting and Researching
- Periodic field trips
- Home economics, cooking and baking
- Daily, versatile breakfast buffet
- Purchased lunch
“Strengthening today’s children for a better tomorrow – where broadening the mind means building a brighter future”
- We work pursuant to the concept of open work.
- We recognize children as independent individuals and support them in discovering the future.
- We’re open for the children’s needs
- Three fundamental needs earmark our everyday life: estimation, affiliation and exertion of influence.
- An inherent daily routine and clear rules support the social cooperation
- Affectionate care in our educational actions
- We are a large domicile for children with countless educational opportunities
- Children are the best researchers
- Exercise: We offer the children a variety of possibilities. Weekly physical education at the TSG Bergedorf and daily use of our own sports hall are only one component of our offer.
- Nutrition: The choices found in our versatile breakfast buffet is compiled by the children and prepared with our support. The children can identify the various smells and tastes, enjoy them, mutually observe one another and compare.
- Garden: Together with the children, we cultivate their own little gardens, which are located on the Lichtwarkhaus’ premises.
- In our building, we have a completely equipped pottery works studio that we regularly use.
… and much more.